Target’s Black Friday Is a Treasure Trove of Deals—Shop Robot Vacs AirPods & More For Huge Price Drops
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission.This year, brands are starting their Black Friday promotions earlier than ever—and we’re not mad about it (have you seen the price of Le Creuset cookware on Amazon this week? They’re hundreds of dollars off!). And Target , to nobody’s surprise, is offering up some of the best discounts around.
• None The Racing Jacket Trend Is The Latest Fall Style Picking Up Speed
• None LEGO Is Having a Rare Sale on Its Advent Calendars–Get ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Harry Potter’ & Marvel Versions While They’re Still Cheap
• None These Noise-Cancelling Headphones Have Kept Me Sane (And Focused) While Working From Home & They’re Over 50% OffHere’s the deal (ha, get it?): Target ’s Black Friday 2022 deals started earlier than ever this year — on Oct. 10 — and are running through the very end of November. So, now’s the best time to get on top of the savings without having to worry about getting your presents shipped to you in 2023. Log on to the site and score some big discounts on different items every day. Today, you can shop best-selling headphones for up to 50% off and up to 40% off tech including laptops, but tomorrow, you can score 40% off bedding and bath items.“We know our guests are eager to start their holiday shopping and Target is here to help – and help them save big, whether that’s on gifts that family and friends are sure to love or stocking up on all the essentials for a season filled with festive gatherings,” said Christina Hennington, Target ’s executive vice president and chief growth officer in a statement. “By making our Black Friday deals available even earlier this year, and bringing back our popular Deal of the Day, we’re giving guests even more reasons to choose Target for everything they want and need this holiday season.”
Click here to read the full article.
Below, check out the best early Black Friday deals live at Target now. We’ll be updating them in real time , so check back when you’re curious to know what the best sale s are in real time .Spend less time on cooking and more time on literally anything else. For Black Friday , this 10-function air fryer is on sale for $20 off.Nothing beats leaving the house and coming home to a crumb-free floor, which is why robot vacuums are perhaps the greatest invention of the 21st century.These sleek, wireless over-the-ear headphones are on sale for $100 off. If you need to upgrade your ratty old headphones, now is the perfect time to do it. It even comes in three colorways.Don’t want to invest in AirPods, but still want a dependable set of bluetooth headphones that you can wear from the gym to your desk at the office? These JBL ones have up to 30 hours of battery life and come with three sizes of eartips so that you have the perfect fit. Not to mention, they’re 30% off.Dress up your bedroom or living room with this statement bean bag chair. It’s a the pouf of color your room is craving, plus it’s extremely cozy. Your nights will be comfier with this 15% off find.Take nearly $200 off this best-selling smart TV that comes with Roku streaming capabilities . It comes with 4K high definition that’ll even make it easy to spot the blades of grass during your favorite sporting events.Save $40 on Apple AirPods—a rare deal for the brand. It comes with noise-cancelling capabilities and spatial audio capabilities that will make you feel like each song you listen to is being performed live for the first time.
• None I’m Obsessed With This Boho Spring Dress I Got On Amazon Prime’s Early Access Sale For $37
• None The 19 Best Places To Buy Jewelry Online, No Matter Your Budget
• None 21 Amazing Winter Coats To Buy Now So You Aren’t Freezing Later
Below, check out the best early Black Friday deals live at Target now. Spend less time on cooking and more time on literally anything else.